we are open!
Yeah! Our school is open. Now is the time to get in touch and enrol. We can get you started on theory, then you’ll be ready to jump right in to your salon based study ASAP. All staff have been trained in COVID-19 hygiene and safety procedures. We’re keeping up-to-date with the health and safety recommendations as advised by the health department and taking all necessary steps and precautions. Now is the time to get started on your new career or upskill. Please give Tammy a call on 0408 377 303 to discuss your study options or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Are you working in the nail or beauty industry and having some down time right now? Thinking about how to kick-start your career? Well… now is the perfect time to get your formal qualifications sorted and take advantage of our special offer! At One on One, we are a Registered Training Organisation that offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications in Beauty.
If you have been working for some time, self-taught or have done training at smaller training venues, we may be able to update your skills to a formal qualification via RPL or RCC!
What is RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) or RCC (Recognition of Current Competencies)?
These are processes that can certify you and earn you a formal qualification that is recognised nationally. The process is fairly simple with you needing to provide evidence (both written and practical) that you meet the standard competencies to gain the full qualification* and this can only be done at an RTO.
At One on One we are offering the following streams and you may upgrade to:
- Cert III Nail Technology SHB30315 – (Certified Nail Technician)
- Cert III Beauty Services SHB30115 – (Certified Beautician)
- Cert IV Beauty Therapy SHB40115 – (Certified Beauty Therapist)
- Apply Eyelash Extensions SHBMUP001 – (Certified Lash Technician)
Why is holding your qualification so important?
In Australia, the beauty industry is not regulated, correct. However, this may change! We hear every day of potential clients seeking out qualified technicians and requesting to see formal qualifications. With a qualification you are also eligible to be paid as a therapist under the National Award rate so it improves your job prospects and if you are self-employed and needing to make an insurance claim, most agencies will request to sight your qualifications. Don’t risk it!!! Get that certificate up on the wall!!
Things are changing, new processes are being put in place and people are more and more cautious. Get qualified today!
Current and Past Students – stay in touch!
Please stay in touch. If you are a current or past student, then come and join us in the OOO Student Support Group on Facebook where we offer Question and Answer sessions as well as Webinars.
Should you be thinking about study in the beauty industry, then please contact us and we’ll help to prepare a study program.
We hope to see you in school soon. xx
RTO Registration Code 40186 – Nationally Accredited Beauty School
Courses designed to give comprehensive training in all aspects of the nail and beauty industry.
Achieve the advantage that students from One on One have experienced at this accredited Adelaide beauty school. Receive absolute individual training at an affordable price. Training dates are flexible and a continuous intake will ensure training suits your individual needs.
- Learn quickly – a maximum of 2 students to 1 teacher at all times. If there is only 1 student the class still goes ahead.
- Making it easy – we will organise models if required. Models are not charged for services, they receive them for FREE.
- NO added extras – our affordable courses include stock whilst training.
- Continuous intake – we will fit around your work and commitments.
- Expert instructors – we are constantly training and advancing to give you the best and latest in nail and beauty technology.
- Free back up problem solving service for students who have completed their study. All past students can join our Facebook support group.
- Fully accredited – Nationally recognised training.
- Affordable – start learning from $160 per week. Payment plans also available.
- Recognition of Prior Learning – Are you skilled? Need the paperwork to prove it? Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) could be the answer for you!
- Monthly specials – contact the school to find out more!
- Student success – past students stories.
- Student handbook – download handbook.