Acrylic Sculpting and Shaping Workshop
Sunday 8th November 2020 10am to 3pm.
Advance your basic skills and knowledge at this one day class!
- Learn the ability to sculpt acrylic nails without tips
- Perfect your nail prep, ratio and application
- Learn advanced shapes such as coffin, long square, almond and stiletto
- Perfect your E‐file techniques
- Reverse French acrylic design.
Are you working in the nail or beauty industry and having some down time right now? Thinking about how to kick-start your career? Well… now is the perfect time to get your formal qualifications sorted and take advantage of our special offer! At One on One, we are a Registered Training Organisation that offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications in Beauty.
If you have been working for some time, self-taught or have done training at smaller training venues, we may be able to update your skills to a formal qualification via RPL or RCC!
What is RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) or RCC (Recognition of Current Competencies)?
These are processes that can certify you and earn you a formal qualification that is recognised nationally. The process is fairly simple with you needing to provide evidence (both written and practical) that you meet the standard competencies to gain the full qualification* and this can only be done at an RTO.
At One on One we are offering the following streams and you may upgrade to:
- Cert III Nail Technology SHB30315 – (Certified Nail Technician)
- Cert III Beauty Services SHB30115 – (Certified Beautician)
- Cert IV Beauty Therapy SHB40115 – (Certified Beauty Therapist)
- Apply Eyelash Extensions SHBMUP001 – (Certified Lash Technician)
Why is holding your qualification so important?
In Australia, the beauty industry is not regulated, correct. However, this may change! We hear every day of potential clients seeking out qualified technicians and requesting to see formal qualifications. With a qualification you are also eligible to be paid as a therapist under the National Award rate so it improves your job prospects and if you are self-employed and needing to make an insurance claim, most agencies will request to sight your qualifications. Don’t risk it!!! Get that certificate up on the wall!!
Things are changing, new processes are being put in place and people are more and more cautious. Get qualified today!
Current and Past Students – stay in touch!
Please stay in touch. If you are a current or past student, then come and join us in the OOO Student Support Group on Facebook where we offer Question and Answer sessions as well as Webinars.
Should you be thinking about study in the beauty industry, then please contact us and we’ll help to prepare a study program.
We hope to see you in school soon. xx
RTO Registration Code 40186 – Nationally Accredited Beauty School
Courses designed to give comprehensive training in all aspects of the nail and beauty industry.
Achieve the advantage that students from One on One have experienced at this accredited Adelaide beauty school. Receive absolute individual training at an affordable price. Training dates are flexible and a continuous intake will ensure training suits your individual needs.
- Learn quickly – a maximum of 2 students to 1 teacher at all times. If there is only 1 student the class still goes ahead.
- Making it easy – we will organise models if required. Models are not charged for services, they receive them for FREE.
- NO added extras – our affordable courses include stock whilst training.
- Continuous intake – we will fit around your work and commitments.
- Expert instructors – we are constantly training and advancing to give you the best and latest in nail and beauty technology.
- Free back up problem solving service for students who have completed their study. All past students can join our Facebook support group.
- Fully accredited – Nationally recognised training.
- Affordable – start learning from $160 per week. Payment plans also available.
- Recognition of Prior Learning – Are you skilled? Need the paperwork to prove it? Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) could be the answer for you!
- Monthly specials – contact the school to find out more!
- Student success – past students stories.
- Student handbook – download handbook.