SHBBOS008, SHBBSPA007, SHBBSSC001, SHBBSSC002, SHBBINF002
8 sessions – 3 hours each (32 school hours)
Days: 8:45am – 3:00pm for 4 days
32 school hours
Mondays to Fridays
Days are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
Anatomy & physiology of the skin & body
Equipment & set up
Body massage procedure
Hot stone procedure
Hot stone sequence & strokes
Sanitation & safety
Maintain infection control
SHBBSSC001 – Incorporate knowledge of skin structures & functions into beauty therapy.
SHBBSSC002 – Incorporate knowledge of body structures & functions into beauty therapy.
SHBBINF002 – Maintain infection control standards.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. On successful completion of course work, you will be awarded a statement of attainment and can work as an massage therapist in the beauty industry. Although successful completion of this course does not guarantee a job in the industry.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.