40 sessions – 3 hours each (120 school hours)
Days: 8:45am – 3:00pm for 20 days
Nights: 6:00pm – 9:00pm for 40 nights
120 School hours plus 100 salon practical contact hours at One-on-One Nail Tuition.
Nominal hours of 956.
Day/night times are flexible only by prior arrangement.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices SHBXWHS003
Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment SHBXIND003
Research and apply beauty industry information SHBBRES001
Provide salon services to client SHBXCCS008
Provide manicure and pedicare services SHBBNLS007
Apply acrylic nail enhancements SHBBNLS009
Use electrical file equipment for nails services SHBBNLS011
Apply nail art SHBBNLS010
Advise in beauty products and services SHBBCCS005
Conduct financial transactions SHBXCCS007
Determine resource requirements for new business ventures BSBESB304
Research & develop business plan BSBESB401
Maintain infection control standards SHBBINF002
Apply advanced nail art SHBBNLS006
Apply gel & nail dip powder enhancements SHBBNLS008
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon. At the end of the course, you will be a fully qualified nail technician.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.