40 sessions – 3 hours each (120 school hours)
Days: 8.45am to 3.00pm for 20 days
Nights: 6pm to 9pm for 40 nights
120 School hours plus 100 salon practical contact hours at One on One Nail Tuition.
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Nominal hours of 715.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices SHBXWHS001
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment SHBXIND001
- Research and apply beauty industry information SHBBRES001
- Provide salon services to client SHBXCCS002
- Provide manicure and pedicare services SHBBNLS001
- Advise on beauty products and services SHBBCCS001
- Conduct financial transactions SHBXCCS001
- Provide lash and brow services SHBBFAS001
- Provide waxing services SHBBHRS001
- Apply cosmetic tanning products SHBBBOS001
- Design and apply make up SHBBMUP002
- Also including henna brows.
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements SHBBNLS003
- Apply gel nail enhancements SHBBNLS002
- Apply nail art SHBBNLS004
- Apply eyelash extensions SHBBMUP001.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon. At the end of the course, you will be a Beautician.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.