6 session – 3 hours each
Days: 8.45am to 3pm for 4 days
Mondays to Fridays
Day class times are flexible and will be arranged at your interview appointment.
24 hours of training, student must perform waxing treatments, henna eyebrow and eyebrow tinting, also including eyebrow lamination. All treatments must be performed on models before certificate can be issued.
Each class consists of a maximum of four students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
- Sanitation and safety
- Client consultation
- Contra indications
- Waxing of eyebrows
- Tinting of eyebrows
- Henna brow application
- Brow lamination
- Product knowledge
- Patch test
- Trouble shooting
- Home care.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.