1 session – 3.5 hours
Days: strictly by appointment
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
3.5 hours training session, for students that need or want extra training in any nail service areas. Student to bring equipment to class for evaluation, any missing supplies provided by One on One.
Each class is strictly one on one.
- Student to bring own equipment for evaluation.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Prep, application, core and ratio
- Acrylic application and finished design
- Shaping, finish filing
- Using a nail drill
- Trouble shooting
* Prerequisite Minimum Nail Technician. The class is 1 on 1 for technicians that have not done nails in a while or are struggling with their services.
Student must be a Certificate II or Certificate III qualified Nail Technician or hold certification in acrylic application.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more expertise you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition we offer each student a wide range of opportunities to grow their skill set.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.