1 session – 3.5 hours workshop
Days: 9am to 12.30pm
Nights: 6pm to 9.30pm
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
3.5 hours training session, student must perform 2 henna brow on 2 models before certificate can be issued.
Each class consists of a maximum of three students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Sanitation and safety
- Client consultation
- Henna brow application and product knowledge
- Patch test
- Trouble shooting
Student must be a beautician, beauty therapist or make up artist. This is an advanced course.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.