SHBBFAS001, SHBBHRS001, SHBBBOS001
8 sessions – 3 hours each (24 school hours)
Days: 8.45am to 3pm for 4 days
Nights: 6pm to 9pm for 8 nights
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Sanitation and safety
- Client consultation
- Hair growth
- Contra indications
- Strip/hot wax
- Tweezing techniques
- Home care
- Male waxing
- Spray tanning
- Eyelash lifting
- Henna brow.
NB: The XXX waxing module can be taken as an individual extra, discounted price will be given to students who have studied waxing at One on One Nail Tuition.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.