34 days or 68 nights plus 800 hours work experience.
Day/night times are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- All students will receive a pass to enter wholesaler’s to purchase products.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices (SHBXWHS001)
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment (SHBXIND001)
- Research and apply beauty industry information (SHBBRES001)
- Provide salon services to client (SHBXCCS002)
- Conduct financial transactions (SHBXCCS001)
- Provide manicure and pedicare services (SHBBNLS001)
- Provide lash and brow services (SHBBFAS001)
- Provide waxing services (SHBBHRS001)
- Design and apply make up (SHBBMUP002)
- Provide body treatments (SHBBBOS003)
- Provide body massage (SHBBBOS002)
- Provide facial treatments and skin care recommendations (SHBBFAS002)
- Provide specialised facial treatments (SHBBFAS003)
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements (SHBBNLS003)
- Use electrical file equipment for nails services (SHBBNLS005)
- Apply gel nail enhancements (SHBBNLS002)
- Perform intimate female waxing (SHBBHRS002)
- Apply cosmetic tanning products (SHBBBOS001)
- Apply eyelash extensions (SHBBMUP001)
- Provide aromatherapy massage (SHBBBOS004)
- Use reflexology relation techniques in beauty treatments (SHBBBOS005)
- Prepare personalized aromatic plant oil blends for beauty treatments (SHBBCCS002)
- Provide stone therapy massage (SHBBSPA003)
- Provide Indian head massage for relaxation (SHBBSPA004)
- Perform micro-dermabrasion treatments (SHBBSKS005).
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.