80 sessions – 3 hours each (240 school hours)
Days: 9am to 3pm for 40 days
Nights: 6pm to 9pm for 80 nights
240 school hours plus 400 salon practical contact hours at One on One Nail Tuition or approved salon.
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Nominal hours of 1488.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices SHBXWHS001
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment SHBXIND001
- Research and apply beauty industry information SHBBRES001
- Provide salon services to client SHBXCCS002
- Provide manicure and pedicare services SHBBNLS001
- Conduct financial transactions SHBXCCS001
- Provide lash and brow services SHBBFAS001
- Provide waxing services SHBBHRS001
- Design and apply make up SHBBMUP002
- Provide body treatments SHBBBOS003
- Provide body massage SHBBBOS002
- Provide facial treatments and skin care recommendations SHBBFAS002
- Provide specialised facial treatments SHBBFAS003
- Also including henna brows.
- Maintain infection control standards SHBBINF001
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements SHBBNLS003
- Use electrical file equipment for nails services SHBBNLS005
- Apply gel nail enhancements SHBBNLS00002
- Apply cosmetic tanning products SHBBBOS001
- Apply eyelash extensions SHBBMUP001
- Provide aromatherapy massage
- Use reflexology relation techniques in beauty treatments SHBBBOS005
- Prepare personalized aromatic plant oil blends for beauty treatments SHBBCCS002
- Provide stone therapy massage SHBBSPA003
- Provide Indian head massage for relaxation SHBBSPA004
- Perform micro-dermabrasion treatments SHBBSKS005.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon. At the end of the course, you will be a fully qualified Beauty Therapist.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.