24 days or 48 nights plus 400 hours work experience.
Day/night times are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- All students will receive a pass to enter wholesaler’s to purchase products.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment
- Research and apply beauty industry information
- Provide salon services to client
- Provide manicure and pedicare services
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements
- Use electrical file equipment for nails services
- Apply gel nail enhancements
- Apply nail art
- Advise on beauty products and services
- Conduct financial transactions
- Provide lash and brow treatments
- Provide waxing services
- Provide female intimate waxing services
- Apply cosmetic tanning products
- Design and apply make up
- Provide body treatments
- Provide body massage
- Provide stone therapy massage
- Provide Indian head massage for relaxation
- Provide facial treatments and skin care recommendations
- Provide specialised facial treatments.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.