Nail focus – 31 days or 62 nights plus 400 hours work experience.
Spa focus – 28 days or 56 nights plus 400 hours work experience.
Day/night times are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- All students will receive a pass to enter wholesaler’s to purchase products.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices (SHBXWHS001)
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment (SHBXIND001)
- Research and apply beauty industry information (SHBBRES001)
- Provide salon services to client (SHBXCCS002)
- Conduct financial transactions (SHBXCCS001)
- Provide manicure and pedicare services (SHBBNLS001)
- Provide lash and brow services (SHBBFAS001)
- Provide waxing services (SHBBHRS001)
- Apply cosmetic tanning products (SHBBBOS001)
- Design and apply make up (SHBBMUP002)
- Provide body treatments (SHBBBOS003)
- Provide body massage (SHBBBOS002)
- Provide facial treatments and skin care recommendations (SHBBFAS002)
- Perform intimate female waxing (SHBBHRS002)
- Apply eyelash extensions (SHBBMUP001)
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements (SHBBNLS003)
- Apply nail art (SHBBNLS004)
- Apply gel nail enhancements (SHBBNLS002)
- Provide specialised facial treatments (SHBBFAS003)
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.