8 days plus 200 hours work experience at One on One Nail Tuition or
Day/night times are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- All students will receive a pass to enter wholesaler’s to purchase products.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment
- Research and apply beauty industry information
- Provide salon services to client
- Provide manicure and pedicare services
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements
- Use electrical file equipment for nails services
- Apply gel nail enhancements
- Advise in beauty products and services
- Conduct financial transactions
- Determine resource requirements for micro business
- Market the small business
- Undertake small business planning
- Apply nail art
- Apply advanced nail art.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.