11 days or 22 nights plus 200 hours work experience at One on One Nail Tuition or
Day/night times are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- All students will receive a pass to enter wholesaler’s to purchase products.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices (SHBWXHS001)
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment (SHBXIND001)
- Research and apply beauty industry information (SHBBRES001)
- Provide salon services to client (SHBXCCS002)
- Provide manicure and pedicare services (SHBBNLS001)
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements (SHBBNLS003)
- Use electrical file equipment for nails services (SHBBNLS005)
- Apply gel nail enhancements (SHBBNLS002)
- Advise in beauty products and services (SHBBCCS001)
- Conduct financial transactions (SHBXCCS001)
- Apply nail art (SHBBNLS004)
- Determine resource requirements for micro business (BSBSMB304)
- Market the small business (BSBSMB403)
- Undertake small business planning (BSBSMB404)
- Apply advanced nail art (SHBBNLS006).
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.