36 sessions – 3 hours each (108 school hours)
Days: 8.45am to 3.00pm for 18 days
Nights: 6pm to 9pm for 36 nights
108 School hours plus 100 salon practical contact hours at One on One Nail Tuition.
Day/night times are flexible only by prior arrangement.
Nominal hours of 738.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices SHBXWHS001
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment SHBXIND001
- Research and apply beauty industry information SHBBRES001
- Provide salon services to client SHBXCCS002
- Provide manicure and pedicare services SHBBNLS001
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements SHBBNLS003
- Use electrical file equipment for nails services
- Apply gel nail enhancements SHBBNLS002
- Apply nail art SHBBNLS004
- Advise in beauty products and services SHBBCCS001
- Conduct financial transactions SHBXCCS001.
- Determine resource requirements for micro business BSBSMB304
- Market the small business BSBSMB403
- Undertake small business planning BSBSMB404
- Apply advanced nail art SHBBNLS006.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more experience you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition, as part of our course, we offer each student the opportunity to partake in work experience within our salon. At the end of the course, you will be a fully qualified Nail Technician.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Receive nationally recognised training. Not all courses deliver qualifications that are recognised nationally. Check for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol and an RTO number. Our RTO is 40186.
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes – maximum of 2 students.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.