40 sessions – 3 hours each (120 school hours)
Days: 9am – 4pm for 20 days
Nights: 6pm – 9pm for 40 nights
120 School hours plus 100 salon contact hours at One on One Nail Tuition or approved salon.
Day/night times are flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
Each class consists of a maximum of two students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices SHBXWHS001
- Comply with organizational requirements within a personal services environment SHBXIND001
- Research and apply beauty industry information SHBBRES001
- Provide salon services to client SHBXCCS002
- Provide manicure and pedicare services SHBBNLS001
- Advise on beauty products and services SHBBCCS001
- Conduct financial transactions SHBXCCS001
- Provide lash and brow services SHBBFAS001
- Provide waxing services SHBBHRS001
- Apply cosmetic tanning products SHBBBOS001
- Design and apply make up SHBBMUP002.
- Apply acrylic nail enhancements SHBBNLS003
- Apply gel nail enhancements SHBBNLS002
- Apply nail art SHBBNLS004
- Apply eyelash extensions SHBBMUP001.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.