1 session – 4 hour workshop
Days: 9.30am to 2.00pm
Days/nights flexible, arranged at interview appointment.
4-hour training session, student must show competence in acrylic application design on at least one model before a one on one certificate can be issued. For students that want to expand on their nail design work and learn art techniques with acrylic.
Each class consists of a maximum of four students.
- All products will be supplied to students whilst training.
- Students will be given cards with access to various wholesalers.
Students that study at One on One Nail Tuition receive the most updated resources available in the industry today. This personalised training, no other school will offer.
- Sanitation and safety
- Client consultation
- Prep, application, core and ratio
- Acrylic application and finished designs
- Colour blocking
- Glitter encapsulation
- Pigment designs
- Ombre techniques
- Nail drill basics
- Trouble shooting
* Pre requisite minimum Nail Technician.
Student must be a Certificate II or Certificate III qualified Nail Technician or hold certification in acrylic application.
In the nail and beauty industry, the more expertise you have, the more employable you are. At One on One Nail Tuition we offer each student a wide range of opportunities to grow their skill set.
Why study at One on One Nail Tuition?
- Continuous intake, self-paced. We will fit your training around your work and commitments.
- Small classes.
- Our teachers have a minimum of 8 years’ experience and all are currently working in the Nail and Beauty industry.
- We attend trade shows and international expos – 7 seminars, 3 times a year – enabling us to deliver the latest techniques in both the Nail and Beauty industry.
Please contact the school to discuss your requirements.